Monday, November 26, 2012

Lost Little Boy

stirred up in panic, with fear rising up
Looking around finding nobody like a lost pup
The room is filled, everybody is hustling and bustling
Yet entirely alone, lost, in a trance, not even rustling

No where to be found is the person they are hoping to see
To fix all that is wrong with their mind, just like one, two, three
A comforting and secure place, a hideout from all the bad
Where there is no fear, and there is no such thing as sad

Running around trying to find whom they seek
Minutes and minutes go by, odds are looking meek
A sound is heard, sounds like thy own name
Could this be them looking for me, or is it a mind game

Weaving in between the legs and arms of those whom are about
Thinking, that the faster I run, the faster I'll find them, no doubt
But as time wears on, and the same faces appear again and again
Hope starts to die out, will my search end in champagne

Asking for help you say? That isn't an option as fear is rising
Can't trust them with this emotion, its to comprimising
I'll just keep searching, I know that I can find them
Or at least, they will be able to find me again

Then the ultimate fear strikes deep within the heart
What if they have left me here, all on my own, forever apart
This can't be, they loved me so much so, it was so strong
Oh god, why oh why? why did this happen, what did I do wrong

There is always that little sliver of hope that there is a reunite
That little light deep inside that isn't burning very bright
Eventually you see them in everybody that you see, their face all over
But you see that it can't be them, and their voice doesn't match moreover




We are all that lost little boy or girl in our lives at several point, just hoping that where we messed up somebody will come along to scoop us up and tell us that we are fine, and that everything is going to be okay. To tell us that we are loved, and that will never change. Sometimes that is what we need more than anything, somebody to rescue us from our panic, to slow us down and show us that we didn't mess up, that something just happened, and that they are there just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment