Monday, April 16, 2012

Touching, the feel of your skin.

I don't touch you to be creepy
Nor do I do it to make you weepy
Just the feel of your skin against mine
The only way to describe it is blissfully divine

The texture of your arm on the pads of my fingers
The smoothness of your leg on mine lingers
The warm gentle heat that you give back to me
The feeling, is so amazing, just an amazing spree

I don't touch you because I want to be that awkward guy
I touch you because I love the way you make my head fly
I don't poke you because I want to get in a fight
I poke you because it makes my heart jump with delight

Just to be around you makes my who day a little brighter
Even if its just for a moment, it always makes it better
Just the simple touch of holding your hand for a minute or two
Even if its just if it only gives me a few minutes to woo you.

I don't know what I'd do if I could never touch you again
Just the tiny spark when our pinkies intertwine
The small little moment, where I feel like more than a man
Those are the moments when kiss you I can

For those are the days I shall miss the most
Holding your hand as we walked along the sunny coast
The sun shining through your hair and across your face
And how all of us sudden it could turn into a race

One day the waves will wash me ashore once more
Where I can then run around, and swing a girl across the dance floor
I've learned that one can never miss a chance to dance
Because just like that you are both in a trance

Where the skin to skin contact isn't awkward or weird
Its a chance to get to physically get to know them that is revered
The touching and the gliding in rhythmic motion
To be kissed at the end of the song, she only need to give the notion.

No comments:

Post a Comment