Sunday, February 28, 2010

Amp, Late Night, Video Games, And The Rest Of My Weekend.

So my weekend was quiet interesting, it was filled with many a thing, and now whether or not you wanna hear about it, your gonna so.... SUCKS TO BE YOU! and if you don't wanna hear it just plug your ears and scream "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" at the top of your lungs much like a young child and all will be fine. I promise, I'm a legit source.


Friday:
So Friday I did the whole normal routine thing; wake up, eat food that may or may not kill me, brush teeth, attempt to be awake for class, go to class half awake, finish 3 classes, eat lunch, fight off a zombie invasion, go to another class and then I'm free! well, sorta, I still have to face the wrath of homework, but we push that till Sunday, when I hope more zombies will invade before then and eat the mere existence of homework. But.. since homework is evil in its nature, would an undead eat it? cause they tend to feed on brains, and homework doesn't contain those, and its evil as well.. hmmm debate for the ages.
So.. back on topic.. After awhile I decided to consume some food (this food has the plausibility to kill me as well, like it will just stand up on my plate and be like "RAWRGHDGHSGHHAGDSH" and then attempt to eat my left arm first.) Then like the party animal I am (seriously, I'm not, I promise. Remember, I'm a legit source) I turned on some dance music, and then preceded to dance like a lunatic sorta, and Prince and Cinderella can be witnesses, so I'm a spazz, 'nuff said.
Then after awhile of jamming to music, me and prince got the bright idea to start playing boarder lands, and we figured we would stay up late to play for awhile. No biggie right? I decided to look at the clock while playing (for future reference this is a poor life choice and should never been attempted by any gamer, or anybody playing video games, ever. Its just better to be naive and just keep going) and I see is like 5:30, and I'm like "Holy crap! its like 5:30." That was kinda anti climactic wasn't it? you were expecting some spazztic freak out where I like started whithering on the floor making unidentifiable sounds that resembled a lizard and a hamster making a baby, but I didn't, sorry to all of those who are disappointed by my lack of spazztic movements at the time. I then proceeded to crawl into my bed at about 6 am, even less epic.

Saturday:
I was awakened about mid day by my lovely suite mate with a slight shake, which to my unconscious brain was something more like... "HOLY CRAP!!! This is worse than an L.A. earthquake the world is going to end. BUT.... I'm just going to ignore it and turn back off." that worked until the "earthquake" repeated and I was forced to awaken. Awesome news when I woke up "We're leaving." and in my sleep deprived state, I totally put more thought into it than I should have, and was thinking "what, they are leaving me? my totally awesome suite mate and his lady friend are going to leave me? Now I'm going to be totally alone in my dorm room and crawl into the fetal position on the floor and become a hermit and possibly magically conduct rabies and become crazy and make funny noises at people when i see them."
Which as soon as my brain had finished this statement, he decided to speak up "My friends in my home town and were going to see him, we just found out" and that totally eased me and I was much relieve to know that I was not going to start hissing at people or something. So I was bailed on for the weekend, so exciting. So I then had to entertain myself for the rest of the day, which if you think about it is not an easy task at all. I managed to create my level of trouble required for entertainment by listening to some music, and laying on my floor staring at the ceiling trying to find animal shapes (I got a lot of snakes... my ceiling is full of lots of squigilies). Other than that.. my day was very unproductive. Oh, and I watched FAME with some of my buddies, it was legit, we all had a good time. (my stereo is totally kick butt and makes movies like a katrillion times cooler to watch. You FEEL the movies instead of just hearing them!)

Sunday:
As always, Sunday to college kids is recover day and get homework done day, so that is what I did. Recover and do Homework dot dot dot, and now I'm having issues remembering my Sunday, which is quite fail, because it wasn't that long ago.. I think I may have accomplished some guitar playing and some video games on my laptop, but I can't remember... Yes, I was sober I promise. Well Anyways.... that's about all I have for the weekend.

Amp:
Delicious stuff that fuels my late night gaming runs on occasion and is definitely tasty and NOT nutritious, but I enjoy its sugary goodness anyways.

This post as been brought to you by the following sponsors (not really, but we will say anyways):
Water: one of the most awesome drinks on the planet
Hall Meetings: A great way to distract you from everything
Cellular Devices: For making funny noises when I receive a text.
Mad Cow Disease: For giving the plausibility of becoming a rabid maniac who hisses at people that pass by while frothing at the mouth and having spazztic moments.

1 comment: