Thursday, March 4, 2010

Creating, Doing, Solving the Impossible

So as you know (or possibly don't know) I am in fact a CS (Computer Science, not Criminal Superstar, or Creative Star, or anything like that) Major and there for am by default a nerd(yes, I get a round of applause for figuring this out myself and not thinking i was cool, cause lets be serious, I'm not cool.) and spent ALL of today that I wasn't in class and awake (which I woke up around noon, which was very nice) working on programming, none of which was mine until about 8 at night. So I helped Prince with his C++ for an ungodly amount of time, and disliked it because even with my advanced(okay, not quiet so advanced, but better than a rocks) programming skills I still couldn't get his stupid program to run properly.... that is until I finished with mine for the night at about 10, and decided to give google one more try, and would you know that the least likely looking link would solve the problem? *now imagine this next part me talking in valley girl style* I know right? its like totally unexpected and like unbelievable and like OH MY GOD gag me with a spoon! :D *end valley girl*

So these were essentially impossible tasks, yes, I completed the impossible, do you love me yet? No? well, thats okay I guess.... *sniffle* I'll be okay I suppose... *sniffle*, no really, I'll be fine I'll just go sit in this corner over here and look into the corner and cry *sniffle*, don't mind the hysterics, I'm really fine I promise.

Now onto better topics than me crying in a corner (not really, but I had you fooled for a minute!) I have been watching mr prince man play boarderlands for the last.. well, while, I haven't kept track, but its been awhile. I unfortunately missed my time to play guitar as its not quiet hours and its now that I am doing nothing, but oh well, thats what for later in the week for, but we are headed for a weekend! A chance to finally relax and just chill out and be rested up for the next dreaded week... then.. SPRING BREAK! I are excited, can't you tell? If you wanted a paint drawn picture of me.. I'm sorry I don't have one of those right now, but I will make an emoticon version, maybe input a picture later. :D-|-<


Anyways.. I am to tired to continue on with this post, so I am going to sleep now. Good night bloggy, good night anybody who is reading this, and good night the crazy people that I hear walking down the road.

This post as been brought to you by:
HL2 cinematic mod and its flipping ridiculous download size.
Boarderlands, even though I didn't get to play it. sad face inserted here.
and Nilla Wafers, as they are just plain delicious.

P.S. I promise to review SOMETHING in my next post. and no, not a Life review, but a legit item review.

2 comments:

  1. Borderlands foo! Not BOARDerlands!
    *eats your foot*

    Oh! I totally forgot to add a post mortem to my blog..my dad fixed my laptop! (the old one!)

    ReplyDelete