Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stupid Mistakes

Shouldn't have ever let go
Never should have given less than 100% row
Stupidly let my guard down
Losing everything dear, looking like a clown

No idea what crazy thoughts crept into my brain
Nothing makes sense in this crazy mind regime
Just watching as all that I love slipped away
Now I just watch from a distance as it lives on anyway

Just sitting and waiting, watching as others enjoy
They just don't even care, that I am in fact a boy
I have feelings and that I can't stand being thrown around
And having my mind thrown and whipped around on the floor

So now I just have to sit and watch
As somebody else enjoys my failure to launch
So back to shuffling my feet and looking at the ground
I don't think I can keep going pound for pound

I lay in bed at night staring at the ceiling
Not being able to sleep, not able to start my healing
Never being able to sleep should probably end up killing me
But I'm stuck doing it anyways, my mind is a black sea

No comments:

Post a Comment