Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How does one feel?

How does one describe how they feel? because right now words can't even come close to describing what I am feeling, and I don't even know where to begin. I'm depressed, upset, angry, sad, and everything in between.

I'll try to keep this short, since most of you guys don't wanna read it, but I need to say it. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm literally the most lost I have ever been, I don't know what to do or where to go, I am lost with out them (those of you who know who them is, good for you.) My personal life is deteriororating, my love life is non existant, my professional life seems to be the only thing still functioning.

Okay, I'm done,
I'm sorry thats all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. oh nate :(

    i know what this feels like. maybe not exactly since i'm me and you're you, but that lost feeling...it's the worst. when you feel like you have no idea who you are and every way in which you found your identity is either non existent or completely changed.

    but just know that things will get better. i started to find myself again when i started attending a college age youth group. You'll find your groove, I promise. and i'm always here for you if/when you need me.

    love you!!

    ReplyDelete