Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A hopeless Romantic That I will be.

So, I'm aware that I'm a hopeless romantic, and you know that is cool with me. I know I'm cheesy and not perfect in a perfection sort of way, but I know I'm somebodies perfect (that will be my next post I think, it will be on what perfection really is). I know I am a hopeless romantic for quite a few reasons, and I'll list out a few of them here for you.

- I want to take a girl on a moonlit walk on a beach somewhere
- I want to stay out all night talking to a girl about everything and nothing at the same time, just talk about it all
- I want to Randomly kiss her for no reason and tell her I love her
- Bring her flowers (either bought or picked) just randomly
- Be spontaneous and try to do things out of the norm for her
- I want to be the reason she rushes home to greet and be excited to see
- I want to cook dinners and have them ready for her when she comes back
- I want to miss her when she has to fly away for a period of time
- I want to be a father and spend time with them
- I'd love to be the stay at home dad if I could
- I want to see her first thing when I wake up and last before I go to bed
- I want to make her breakfast in bed on sundays
- I want to spend Sunday's in a sunlit room reading books together
- I want to go grow old with her, and even when our bodies are old and frail, she will still be the most beautiful girl in the world
- I wanna be the guy that doesn't make her insecure of me potentially wanting other girls, but other girls being jealous of her.
- I know I won't be superman, but I want her to think of me as her hero
- I want to be the guy that she feels safest with
- I want to be the guy she can bring home to her parents and leave me along with them and not be worried
- I want to be the guy that asks her farther for permission to marry her before I ask her, and then her being able to say yes with out thinking because its already been thought through


I want to be all that and more, and I know I can be that to the right girl, she is just hard to find, and sometimes they are a once in a lifetime opportunity.. Here's to hoping that I convince her that I'm the right one for her, or I find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment